- Description: This is an Ad for a made-up car show put on by Big Jud’s burger for the benefit of the Boise VA Hospital. This was for a class assignment just to practice creating ads/media using only Microsoft Word.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I used Microsoft Word’s Publisher setting to create the Ad. I took into account the use of a Triadic Color Scheme for this piece using the primary colors. The car was made to have a red hue to help the “classic” feel. What was able to be aligned was aligned as well.
- Message: The message was simple. I felt that a huge flashy ad wasn’t absolutely needed since my audience was the local populous of Rexburg, Idaho and maybe extending as far as Idaho Falls. The draw of the add is the classic car and those that would be interested in a car show would be drawn to to the Ad due to that car.
- Audience: Car enthusiasts. Also those that want to help the VA Hospital
- Color scheme and color names: Triadic Color Scheme featuring the primary colors.
- Top Thing Learned: The proper use of colors
- Title Font Name & Category: Capitals “Sans Serif”
- Copy Font Name & Category: Big Caslon “Modern”
- Scanned images used, sources, original sizes, location of scanner used: The car was a scanned image from a Hot Rod magazine. The scanner was in the McKay Library.