An inspirational montage made by the blending of three images, and the use of typography.
- I created a workspace of 8.5×11.
- I Brought in the two images of the homeless girl and the man on his phone
- I Added the texture image at the same size as the work space and gave it an over lay effect
- I added masks to both images an began to blend them together with the brush too at different sizes and opacities.
- I added the type sen above using two contrasting fonts to set the title apart from the scripture.
- Programs/Tools Used: Adobe Photoshop
Message: I wanted to highlight the idea that on a regular basis we find ourselves in the opportunity to serve others on behalf of The Lord. But often over look them.
Audience: Anyone that wishes to see how better they can serve God
Colorized/Filter applied and where: Overlay filter on the Texture image. Lighten filter on the photo of the man. Darken filter on the photo of the girl
Color scheme : Split Complementary and color names: Teal, Red, and Orange
Top thing learned: How to gradually blend three images
Font #1 Name & Category: Title: Rockwell Italic – Slab Serif
Font #2 Name & Category: Copy: Savoye LET Plain – Decorative
Thumbnails of Images used:
Sources (Links to images on original websites):